8th International Conference on Nanomaterials, Nanodevices, Fabrication and Characterization (ICNNFC 2023)
We are pleased to announce that The 8th International Conference on Nanomaterials, Nanodevices, Fabrication and Characterization (ICNNFC 2023) will be held at the Hotel Real Palácio.
More importantly, we have collaborated with the hotel to offer our customers a reduced rate on the accommodations! This discounted rate is only valid until February 09, 2023 and has limited rooms available.
Hotel Real Palácio
R. Tomás Ribeiro 115
1050-228 Lisboa, Portugal
A list of hotels within the walking distance from the conference venue is available below. Please note that the reservations must be made individually directly by either phone or online at a specific hotel. We suggest to make your reservations as early as possible to get the best discount and to avoid any tourist rush.
|Iberostar||5 ★||10 mins drive||Directions|
|Hotel Real Parque||4 ★||1 min drive||Directions|
|Turim Lisboa Hotel||4 ★||1 min drive||Directions|
|Hotel White Lisboa||4 ★||3 mins drive||Directions|
|Lux Lisboa Park Hotel||4 ★||5 mins drive||Directions|
|Olissippo Saldanha||4 ★||5 mins drive||Directions|
|SANA Lisboa||4 ★||7 mins drive||Directions|
|Avenida Park||3 ★||5 mins drive||Directions|
|Empire Lisbon Hotel||3 ★||10 mins drive||Directions|
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference