The conference proceedings of this conference will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
The 4th International Conference on Nanomaterials, Nanodevices, Fabrication and Characterization (ICNNFC'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanomaterials, nanodevices, fabrication and characterization. The goal of ICNNFC'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNNFC is an acronym for International Conference on Nanomaterials, Nanodevices, Fabrication and Characterization.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Nanotechnology (IJTAN) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICNNFC'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Nanotechnology: Modeling and Simulation
- Nanomaterials Applications
- Nanomaterials Characterization
- Polymer Nanomaterials
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Olaf Walter,
European Commission, DG Joint Research Centre, Germany
Biography & Abstract
Dr. Christopher Lan,
University of Ottawa, Canada
Jan. 18, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline